Sunday, July 31, 2011

Garments-textiles-cutlery sourcing from india--For importers in USA .EUROPE

indian sourcing
Sourcing INDIAN product and services



You save 25% as my working gives you instant samples; price quotes no need to maintain staff in your office or in India, but visit Indian once to finalize factories before you start working with me. Indian travel is cheap among Asia’s guide your for free where you can save on food and time on travel.



Indian manufacturing facilities has improved in last decade in vertical manner where quality is innovations are more important. We have no large scale factories like china , but our skilled manpower with lot of available computer professionals we have placed our MADE IN INDIA PRODUCTS better in the global market



Purchase or sourcing or buying is three different words but meaning or goal is same to have best quality products with international competitive price.



But here in India good first sample or low price gives you good quality for first time but later your get bad items. So in my working I believe on consistency of working. It is only one aspect I look before making purchase or buying recommendations.

Sourcing is an art of negotiations, negotiations on buying comes from knowledge and working, so my 17 years of working is hard where I learned the Indian factories more hard way as I sometime never get paid after work or any other reason. I have different methods and systems those workable in Indian as per time to time. So with my working you save 25% on time, travel, office and staff maintained. As I have my own staff and works on low consultancy and commission basis. All buying agency have overheads of their working as my working is better as it is based on street smart methods blended with new management systems.



Please send your company details and contact number please calls me for details. Please confirm 10% commission and 200usd to be paid as consultant fee per month or pay 5000usd one time in year as consultant and get consultancy only on price and sampling no quality assurance. I shall be giving you my full original contact details with my Indian voter card number and bank account details for my originality. Please call me further for details. Please call me it is better to have good understanding.




Thanks and best regards


----

Shailesh Sharma- Sales & Sourcing Agent From INDIA-17 Years experience


Sourcing/Buying--Clothing-Gifts-Cosmetics www.shaileshsales.blogspot.com

Address - ,Dawraka,Sec-9 .New Delhi75-India. Tel-09810786040

No comments: